Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 14

Addy had another GREAT day!!  She was on her nasal mask from about 11:30 to 9 and did amazingly well!  She has napped a few times and kept her numbers up.  This afternoon Christina and I gave her a bath which she definitely enjoyed!  This morning we watched the marathon runners in the pouring down rain...boy weren' they crazy!!  This afternoon Matt and Stephanie came up and the boys went out to get us lunch from Fork in the Alley (and Bubblecake).  The nurses were very happy that James bought enough for them!!  After lunch Christina, Stephanie and I worked on Christina and Dock's save the dates while James and Matt played video games.  Addy took a great evening nap and is now watching oen of her many movies.  Tomorrow we are hoping for another low key day full of R&R's!! 

1 comment:

  1. So glad Addy is doing so much better. I love her braids. And I love the fishies. What a great idea!!! Sending lots of love and healing thoughts your way always!!1

    ReplyDelete