Today James, Addy and I went to the Home and Garden show at the Salem Civic Center hoping to get some ideas for our future house! After we left the Civic Center we went to my friend Danielle's store, Our Little Cherubs to do some shopping for Addy. If you haven't been to her store do yourself a favor a go! She has the cutest stuff for your prince or princess!! It's located on 419 across the street from Fink's Jewelry and North Cross School. Danielle's been wanting us to pick out a Birthday present for Addy for some time now but everytime I'd go I wouldn't have Addy with me so today we finally picked it out and Addy LOVES it! We decided on a Butterfly rug/pillow and it is soooo cute and VERY soft. Addy grins and giggles when she rubs her hand across the fabric. While we were there we also got her some new finger nail polish. I really like this brand of polish because it's made especially for kids so it doesn't have the harsh chemicals in it! Needless to say as soon as we got home Addy's toes and nails were freshly painted! We decided to go ahead and paint her finger nails (which she LOVES) since the polish doesn't have the harsh chemicals and because she doesn't put her finger in her mouth. Tomorrow we are planning on going to my Grandma's house for Sunday lunch...it's been a while since we've been out there and we all are looking foward to some of m Grandma's yummy cooking! Christina and Meghan will be leaving the boys tomorrow and flying home so please keep the four of them in your thoughts and prayers as this will be the last time they see Dock and Robbie until they BOTH return home in November. I'm sure tomorrow will not be an easy day for the four of them! A tentative date for March 31st has been set for when they will ship out. Hope you all are having a great weekend!

Happy Belated Birthday to me!!
Yup that's me with my finger nails painted...I'm sure a girly girl!
Toes painted and my new sandals I got from Target!!
They are so tiny (size 2)!
i have a confession. i love little toes. hehe
ReplyDelete