Booo for rain, especially on the weekends! Today has been a pretty uneventful Friday due to the rain but Addy and I did go to lunch with my mom (Grammy) and my grandma! We always look foward to lunch on Friday's with my grandma; anytime Addy see's her she just grins from ear to ear! Wednesday we started Addy on her new medication, Robinol which is suppose to help dry up her secreations. We have definitely seen a change in the amount of secreations (yay!!) and now Addy is a lot more vocal...hopefully soon those sounds will turn into words! Can't wait to finally hear "ma ma"!! Today is the first day we added baby food to Addy's diet. Apple sauce was the first and in the weeks to come we will add Sweet Potatoes, Green Beans and Bananas (as long as they all agree with Addy). Yesterday I noticed that Addy might be getting another tooth very soon! Her front gum is swollen and that might explain why Addy didn't sleep good Tuesday and Wednesday night. I can't wait to see a front tooth in that little mouth! Today I received an email letting me know that I had won a gift certificate to "Baby Be Blessed" which I am soooooooooo excited about! They make and sell beautiful hand made dolls with sciptures attached to them. We actually get to customize the doll's hair color and clothing! If you've never seen their dolls please take a minute to go to their website! Once we receive Addy's doll I will definitely post a picture of her and doll together. In the meantime check out their website and the picture I've posted below of one of their dolls. We hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
http://www.babybeblesseddolls.com/
Last weekend when Roanoke had beautiful weather!
I'm so cool with my sunglasses!!
I love my little puppy!!
Baby be Blessed Dolls
No comments:
Post a Comment