Thursday, March 4, 2010

So I realize it's been a while since I've updated the blog (2 weeks tomorrow) and I am sooooo sorry! Nothing new here EXCEPT Miss Addy now has two teeth (one that is in half way and the second has officially broken through the gums)! They are her two front bottom teeth and she looks to stinkin' cute with teeth!! Lots of secretions so as you can imagine we are suctioning A LOT!!! Last week I officially came off the diet I was on so we went to dinner with Randy, Lindsay, Aubrey and our neighbors Matt and Stephanie to celebrate!! Stephanie and I have been talking about going to the Homeplace for a while so that's where we went and ohhhhh was it good (Definitely go on a Thursday night because they have BBQ and it's AMAZING! Addy stayed with Grandpa Smokey and Nana because it was very cold and windy but before we left Addy and Aubrey got to spend a little time together and it was so cute seeing them interact! Aubrey is getting so big, she will actually be one next month!!! She came right to me without any hesitance and we cuddled and played together the entire night. She is definitely going to be a dancer...the girl can move!! Addy had physical therapy today and did great. Next week she will be fitted for a special chair that will allow her to sit up some and interact with James and I (and the dogs). She is SUPER EXCITED because her Uncle Dock is home for the week!! Dock and Robbie flew home Tuesday night (and arrived here Wednesday morning). She hasn’t seen him yet but anytime I say his name or show his picture to her, she just grins. She didn’t sleep good Tuesday night and I told Dock it was because she was so excited to see him. I can’t wait to see her reaction (and his) when she finally gets to see him…hopefully it will be soon!!! My close friend Cannady has been in the hospital since Tuesday. If you’ve been following the last few post then you know Cannady is pregnant (36 weeks on Saturday) with a little boy named Trey. She was diagnosed with Preeclampsia a few weeks ago and her doctor has been monitoring her closely. They admitted her to the hospital Tuesday due to her Protein levels and Blood Pressure and was worried she might have to stay there until they delivered Trey BUT good news…she was told today that she gets to go home…woo hoo!! I’m hoping for Cannady’s sake they induce her soon! The poor girl has been having so many issues due to the Preeclampsia but she’s impressed me so much!! She is soooo strong and can hand anything! Please continue to pray for Cannady and Trey, hopefully all of this will be over soon and Cannady and Kirk will be holding and loving their precious little Trey soon!! I would also like to tell you all how proud of Allison I am. Sunday morning she decided to accept Jesus into her heart and went down front in front of the church and asked to be baptized. I only wish I had been there to see that special moment! Sunday, James and I were sitting at my grandma’s house waiting on everyone to get there. When Christina, Allison and my mom finally got there Allison came right over to us and told us she had something to tell us, never once was I thinking that. All I could do was smile when she told me! She asked Dr. Booth (our minister) if she could get baptized this Sunday because she really wanted Dock to be there and of course he agreed. Sunday is going to be such a special day for Allison and I couldn’t be more proud of her!! Accepting Jesus into your life is the most important decision anyone can make and I’m so excited for Allison’s new life to begin!! We hope you all have a wonderful weekend and Addy sends lots of XOXO!!!
Shopping with Mommy and Auntie Stine...the shirt says it all!!
Passed out while mommy gets her hair cut!!
BFF time!!!
Playing with Great Grandma

2 comments:

  1. Awwww...look at her little teeth. Yahoo Addy!
    What great news, Allison!! Many angels were dancing in Heaven, I'm sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a munchkin!! Nice tooth! Teething and SMA are not fun. Give the girl a hug from all of us.

    ReplyDelete