Happy Birthday Grandpa Smokey!!!
Hope everybody is having a great week! If your in Roanoke then I hope you all have enjoyed the BEAUTIFUL weather we've had...sad to see it go! The past week has been pretty busy for us and full of emotions! Dock came home on Wednesday for a week and we got to see him a few times before he left today. Friday Addy and I met my mom, my dad, my grandma, Christina and Dock for lunch at Cracker Barrell. This was the first time Addy saw Dock since he left back in January and it was so fun to watch her reaction. At first she gave him the stare down (like she was mad at him) but finally after a few minutes she started giving him smiles. Friday night we went to James parents house for dinner with his Grandparents. Their granite countertops were put in that day so we had to go check it out and the kitchen is beautiful! Saturday Addy spent the evening with Nana and Grandpa Smokey while James and I continued to search for a car for James. Still no luck!! Sunday we went to church to watch Allison get baptized and what a special moment that was. I am so proud of her and decision to made to accept Jesus into her life. Tuesday afternoon Christina and Dock came over for lunch so he could spend a little more time with Addy. It was so fun to just hang around the house and watch Dock and Addy interact with one another. She even wore her "USMC" shirt for him!! We thought Tuesday was the last day we were going to see him before he left but we actually got to see him yesterday (Wednesday) when we were at Grammy's house. Addy officially has her first boyfriend!! Cannady went to the doctor yesterday and her doctor decided it was time to deliever Trey so she sent her on to the hospital. Trey was born at 8:38pm weighing in at 6lb 6oz and 19 inches long. His weight and length are so close to what Addy weighed when she was born (6lb 15oz and 19.5 inches long). It's hard to believe that I went full term with Addy and she weighed 6 lb 15 oz and Cannady was only 36 weeks and Trey weighed that much...just think what he would have weighed if she went full term!! I can't wait to finally meet Trey!! This weekend I will be going out of town with my mom and Allison for a dance competition so it will be a Daddy/Addy weekend! I'm going to miss my little princess so much!! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! Check out a few pictures below (I'll post more once I get them from Christina)!
Lunch at Cracker Barrell!!
Dinner at Nana and Grandpa Smokey's with Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Kelley
This moment was too cute!
She was laying across james with her hands clasp together with such a sweet expression.
I love my little Princess!!
Dock and James (James was leaving to go back to work)
She kept rubbing his fingers...very sweet
Hurry home Dock!! We love and miss you already! Be safe, stay focused and SEE YOU SOON!!! We love you!! Addy sends XOXO!!
Check back for more pictures....


No comments:
Post a Comment