Hope you all had a wonderful snowy white weekend! The Garners had a pretty low key weekend! Friday morning Addy had a check up with her G.I. doctor, Dr. Cordel. He was so happy to hear how well Addy was doing and told me he had looked at her notes from her appointment with Dr. Tamez (Pulmonology) on Monday. He was pleased with her weight gain and thought she looked great. We are going to be trying a new formula called "Vivonex" which is a special formula that kids with SMA go on after they turn 1. We should be starting that within a month (waiting on it to arrive). Dr. Cordel said he would like to see her again in 2 months to make sure the new formula isn't going to "pork" her up. We want her in the 10th percentile not any highter! After the doctor's appointment Addy and I met Grammy (my mom) and Auntie Christina for lunch!
The rest of the weekend we spent our time at home! Teething, fussiness, napping (lack of) and playing was the activites for our weekend! Addy's 1st tooth hasn't really done much since we first saw it on Wednesday night. Poor baby is in a lot of pain from it. She chews on teething toys for a while but then has to stop because her secreations just get to be too much. She LOVES biting my finger...anytime I let her chew on my finger she grins and giggles. I'm afraid to think how long this is going to last because the only thing that's going to make that tooth come in faster is to chew and she has a difficult time doing it. Please pray for Addy her 1st tooth starts to come in faster (right now we can see just a tiny bit of the tooth)!!
I love my dolly!!
This little stinker always falls asleep during chest PT (but only stays asleep for about 10-15 min.)
Chewing, Chewing, Chewing on Frosty's Hand!!
Chewing on my pink teething paci!
Peek a boo...I see you mommy!!
Another view...I'm always watching you mommy!!
"I'm so sleepy mommy, please just let me go to bed"
After not taking a long nap yesterday look who finally fell asleep DURING Chest PT
Monday morning...playing some more!!
Haha she fell asleep again during chest PT this morning!! Still sleeping too...woo hoo she's finally taking a LONG MUCH NEEDED NAP!!!


She's so precious. Would love to kiss those cheeks. trina
ReplyDelete