Now back to Daddy and Addy date night....James and Addy had lots of snuggle time on the couch together as they watched the Opening Ceremonies of the Olympics (they even took a short nap together...don't I wish I had been home to get a picture of that)! Addy had one of her special Valentine shirts on yesterday especially for her Daddy (see picture below)! As you can imagine she's got a few more Valentine outfits so look for another post sometime Monday or Tuesday!!
Yesterday I weighed Addy and she weighed in at 16lb 2 oz. She is growing so fast and almost fits in her specialized SMA stroller. We wont be using that stroller anytime soon because James and a friend are working on it to make a hard tray for the bottom to carry all of the heavy equipment. Exomotion (the company that sells the stroller) has a contract with James to come up with a hard tray for all the strollers and if they are successful (which I know they will be) it's going to help out soooooooo many families!
Addy is very sad that Grandpa Smokey and Nana are leaving to go out of town on Sunday and wont be back until Thursday but she is excited that Auntie Stine will be babysitting her! I'm sure they are going to have a lot of special mornings together! She is even more excited to know that her Uncle Dock will be coming home to visit even sooner! They got word the other day that their leave dates have changed. Dock and Robbie will be coming home March 3-11 and will be leaving for Afghanistan at the end of March, which means they will be home even sooner...yay!! They were suppose to leave the end of April and be back sometime the end of November. Just incase you were wondering from the previous post what the special project Addy, Chrsitina and I were working on while skyping was a special Valentines treat for Dock from Addy. They were yummy Oreo and Funfetii Cake Balls and a special Valentines Day card. He got the package yesterday and from what Christina said the Cake Balls are almost gone...haha guess I'll be making more!
We hope you all have a wonderful Valentines Day weekend. Spend lots of time with your loved ones and don't forget to let them know how much they mean to you (even though you should do it EVERYDAY!!) Addy sends special XOXO for Valentines Day!!
Ashlee and I at Julia's Baby shower
Ashlee, Mommy to be Julia (and Braelyn) and myself
Daddy and Addy date night
Kiss's from Daddy
Shake Shake Shake!!
I love my maracas!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment