Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy 18th Month Birthday Addy Grace!!!
Today you are officially a year and a half old!!!  You weigh 16 lbs 8 oz and are 30 inches long!! 
Your bunny picture just amazes me!!  We celebrated big with a Birthday Cake!  These milestones you keep reaching are a gift from God and I thank him EVERYDAY for you!!  You are such a blessing to us all!!  We love you!

We spent the afternoon at my Grandma's house eating lunch and having Birthday cake!  Hope you enjoy the pictures!! 
18 Months Old but acts like she is 18 years old sometimes!!








2 comments:

  1. thats a yucky yucky picture of me!!! but I love my sweet little niece and so proud of her!!! I can't believe that bunny picture!!!!!

    Stine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 18 month birthday Addy Grace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We hope to see ya'll in 3 weeks for Bre;s birthday

    ReplyDelete