Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Hope you all are having a great week! So far this week has been pretty low key and "normal" which is definitely something James, Addy and I need! The weekend went great...Addy got to spend time with both sets of Grandparents!! She spent Friday evening at Nana and Grandpa Smokey's house while James and I went to the movies (he was DYING to see Robin Hood)! Saturday we were suppose to go to a family reunion on James side of the family but we decided not to go due to some illness that had been floating around the family. We felt it would be much wiser and safer to stay home away from any germs! We had a great evening at home grilling out and swinging on the porch swing listening to Addy talk. She was VERY talkative that night! I'm hoping to one day soon figure out how to post video's or recordings onhere so you can hear Addy talk...it's too stinkin' cute!! Sunday, Grammy, Grandpa Jim and Allison came over and Addy was very talkative!! Monday Addy had pool therapy and speech therapy and had two SUCCESSFUL sessions!!! Wooo Hooo!! Tracy took Addy to both sessions because I had to work and she said that Addy did great with both. Her pool therapists Carol even called last night to tell us how great Addy had done even though she couldn't get in the pool (broken pool again). For some reason Addy LOVES speech therapy (no complaints here) and I'm loving every bit of it! She loves her therapists, Dodie and enjoys each session so much. She adapted so quickly to it which makes James and I so proud and relieved because as you all remember it has been the complete opposite for the other’s! Thursday we will be going to Williamsburg for the weekend. We are hoping the weather will turn out ok since our plans consist of Busch Gardens and shopping!! We are hoping for no rain and decent temperatures with no humidity; if it’s too hot we won’t be able to keep Addy outside for long periods of time. We will be staying with James parents and their friends Stan and Debbie (lots and lots of extra help)! My mom and Allison might be coming down as well but there are no definite plans yet! THANKFULLY Christina will be staying here to look after the dogs! What would we do without her?? Check back around the first of next week for pictures from our trip!! I know Addy is hoping to get a few pictures with her Sesame Street friends Abby Cadabby and Elmo!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I don't know what you would do without me cause I don't know what I would do without you!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!
ReplyDeleteAuntie Stine