Sunday, August 22, 2010

Saturday evening we finally went to Bubblecake and ohhhh was it yummy!!  That may my new favorite place in Roanoke!  After dinner and Bubblecake we took Addy to the park and had a great time!  We started off at Longwood Park but it was very crowded and Addy was getting overwhelmed with all the kids running around so we left and went to a near by school's playground.  She LOVED swinging on the swings and sliding down the slide but after a while she started to get pretty hot which resulted in lots of pictures with NO SMILES so we decided to take her home.  We can't wait for it to get a little cooler outside so we can have more play time at the park! 








We attempted a picture like this with Addy and mommy but the Mosquitoes wouldn't leave us alone so next time!!  James and I want one of the three of us like this too!
cheese!!!!
Watching Princess and the Frog
Eskimo Kisses!!!
yummy popsicle!!

2 comments:

  1. So I have decided....that you ABSOLUTELY MUST get a picture like #9 in your line up with You, your husband and Addy in it.

    Exactly like it.... just add yourself. Then frame. Go now.......... take pictures! hehe

    Just so you know....after I wrote this comment, I looked one more time at the picture and realized you were thinking the SAME EXACT THING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you e mail me your home address? Emily & I made a little something for Addy. forever1pooh@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete