Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sunday was much cooler then the 90-100 degree temperature we've been used to so we broke out Addy's new pair of skinny jeans and I do have to say that she looked too stinkin' cute!!  The princess t-shirt was from Grammy and Auntie Stine and it is VERY appropiate!  For some reason our VERY expensive camera is starting to take blurry pictures...I may end up throwing it at the wall if things don't improve because we are constantly taking pictures of our little princess and this quality just wont do!!  :) 
Blurry but you couldn't miss out on seeing her adorable pink shoes!!


Sleeping Beauty
James and Baby Mason!!

Last week we joined the YMCA in Salem so Addy can go swimming all the time!  Tracy and I took her once last week and she had a blast.  We are hoping the more we take her to the Y and "introduce" her back to her swimming neck floast she might start to like it again. Friday night Addy had her first sleep over at Nana and Grandpa Smokey's house and it was a huge success!  I'm not sure who had more fun...her or the grandparents!  James and I had date night with Randy and Lindsay and it was so much fun!  This week Addy has her OT evaluation.  We have been wanting OT for a while now and thanks to Addy's new chair and her Speech Thearpist we are finally getting it...woo hoo!! 
I've got a few video's that I'm TRYING to post on here but I'm not having any luck...Lindsay that's your cue to help me out since you keep adding video's to your blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment