Hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend! Saturday James parents had a yard sale at their house and it was a huge success! We spent the morning and afternoon at their house helping and it was a lot of fun. Randy, Lindsay and Aubrey even came so the girls got to have a play date! Aubrey was so cute with her piggy’s, I wish I had taken a picture!! Saturday evening James and I had a date night with Randy and Lindsay. It was so great getting out with them!! We had dinner at Mac and Bobs (yum) and walked around the Salem Fair. The last time we walked around the fair with them Lindsay and I were both pregnant, but at the time Lindsay didn’t know it! Sunday, Allison came over and we spent the afternoon and early evening hanging around the house. Sunday night we went to River’s Edge with James parents, Grandparents and friends to watch the Fireworks. Addy LOVED them!! She sat and watched with amazement. Monday James had the day off so we decided to take Addy and Allison to the Safari Park in Natural Bridge! Allison and I had been before but James hadn’t and we figured Addy would love seeing all the animals (in an air conditioned car)!!! By the time we got up there it was lunch time and Addy was getting ready for her afternoon nap. She loved seeing the animals but about halfway through she fell asleep. We only got a few pictures of her because it was hard to pose her in front of the window without the animals going for her piggy’s...haha!! Yesterday evening we went to James parent’s house for dinner and Miss Addy gave us a little scare. She was so tired from the busy weekend and the heat and had trouble keeping her numbers up. While we were eating dinner she woke up from a nap crying and her numbers dropped. After a few minutes of trying to get her to calm down (so her numbers would come back up) James and I decided it would be best to get her home to put her on Bipap so she could fully calm down and rest. We jumped in the car and off we went. As soon as we put her on her BiPap she immediately started calming down and slept the entire night! When Addy gets really upset she has a hard time calming down…the poor little thing just gets so worked up sometimes! This morning when I got her up she was much better…just needed a good night sleep! Today Addy had her one year check up with her surgeon. Can you believe it’s already been a year? She ended up seeing a different surgeon because the surgeon who did the procedure left. She saw Dr. Cavett and she loved him! As glad as I am that we will not be seeing him anymore I’m also a little sad because he is such a wonderful person!! Tomorrow July 7 will be the anniversary of her G-Tube and Nissen surgery! Hope you enjoy all the pictures of Addy, especially the “professional” ones. We had her 18 month old pictures taken last Wednesday and I think they turned out great!
I love Allison!
Watching the fireworks with Daddy
She loved them!
Watching the sparkler's...loved them too!
Safari Park!!!
Gooooo Daddy...I want to feed the animals!!!
Feeding a Deer
Baby Calf and her momma
Baby Camal (left)
Nap time...
Big Elk!!
checking out the goats...
Heading home with my new friends!


Excuse me lady, there's a cow outside your window! teehee
ReplyDeleteI love Addy's pictures. Of course the one with her new doll is just gorgeous..... but for some reason I REALLY LOVE the coloring of the one in the 4th of July dress.
I wish you lived closer....I would love to take her pictures.
Hugs & prayers from Pooh's Corner
Do you think I could use one of Addy's pictures on my blog to show her with her Blessed be Baby doll? After all, you did win it there. hehe
ReplyDeleteI wish we lived closer too...your amazing at what you do! You can absolutely use any picture of Addy!!
ReplyDelete