Our ONE year old Princess had her check up today with Dr. Nelson and she had a great but tearful check up. Dr. Nelson said everything looked good (except for the weight) but she said she knew we were feeding her and she was seeing Dr. Cordel so she wasn't too concerned. Poor baby had FOUR shots today and a finger prick so as you can imagine we left full of tears! She got her second H1N1 vaccine (fingers crossed we don't have a fever and congestion like last time), MMR, Hepatitis A and Chickenpox. She had to get her finger pick due to Medicaid (checking for Lead Poisioning). Hopefully she was take a long nap and feel much better!! Wednesday evening we met the Sinks so Aubrey and Addy could have their pictures taken together. They are so cute and I can't wait to show them off! Lindsay has the copies right now so as soon as I get mine I'll post them on here! Addy loved seeing Aubrey except for when she tried to pull her hair...haha! I can't believe that Aubrey is crawling and already has 2 teeth (with 5 on the way)! She is growing up soooo fast! This evening James and I will be heading out in the 10 degree weather and 100 mph winds to watch the dancers at Dickens of a Christmas, Addy will be staying with Nana! Hopefully we wont freeze too bad (or for that matter blow away)!!
One year old Check up:
14lbs 8oz
27.9 inches long
Do we have a small one year old or what??
One Year old Bunny Picture!!
Addy's "A" ornament that I made for her!! We've got two "J" ones on our tree also!!
Addy in her stander
Addy's new stocking!!


No comments:
Post a Comment