Last night Addy, Stephanie (our neighbor) and I sat around the house and watched our crazy husbands slide down our steep driveway while cars were going back and forth! I have to admit it was pretty funny to watch them slip, slide and fall! I only wish I had taken pictures!! This morning we woke up to find another tree down in Matt and Stephanie's yard and again it came pretty close to hitting our fence BUT it didn't! It looks like a few more tree's might come down as the week goes on with the heavy snow on it and the winds coming our way. I wouldn't be surprised if more of our fence falls because three of the fence panels are covered with snow due to the wind! This morning/early afternoon Addy took a LONG nap so I could finish her Birthday party thank you cards and once she woke up we took her out to play in the snow. It didn't seem to bother her until we put some in her hand and then she DIDN'T like it at all! I took her down on one of the cheap sledes James and Matt found last night and she seemed to really like it. James is going to make a slidding path for her in the back yard later so it's a little safer! Hope you enjoy the pictures of Addy in the snow!
Snowed in and watching my favorite shows on the Disney Channel!!
Little Bear!!
Sledding with mommy!!
Haning out in the SNOW!
STANDING in Daddy's foot print!
I don't think I like this! It's tooooo cold!!!
Do you think the other part of the fence might fall???
The tree...
I sure do love the snow!!


I ABSOLTELY LOVE ALL THE NEW PICTURES OF MY BEAUTIFUL & WONDERFUL NIECE!!! SHE IS SIMPLY AMAZING!! :)
ReplyDeleteAUNTTE STINE
LOVE the "snow bear" pictures! Addy looks so sweet! :>)
ReplyDeleteGreat Aunt Jane
What a little doll! She is "somethin' else!"
ReplyDeleteHave fun in the snow today. Carolyn Philpott