Yesterday (Saturday) Addy spent the afternoon with Nana and Grandpa Smokey while James and I went bowling with my family. Today we spent the day at my Grandma's house with the family as we said our goodbye's to Dock. He wont be leaving until the end of the week but he will be at the drill center all week (getting home really late) so James, Addy and I wont see him again until he comes home in September 2010. Addy spent a lot of time cuddling, playing video games and giving hugs and kisses to Dock! She even wore her USMC (United States Marine Core) shirt that "Uncle" Dock gave her! Here are a few pictures of the last two days. If you haven't seen the Christmas post yet make sure you check those out as well!
"Thumbs up"
Jessie (Dock's sister), Dock, Christina posing for a quick shot!
Go James!!
Mom aka Grammy bowling!
I LOVE my new baby that Santa brought me!!
Playing video games with Dock!
I'll miss you Dock...hurry home!
Getting ready to leave with Auntie Stine
Goodbye Kisses!
Playing at Great Grandma's house
Addy holding her baby and mommy holding her baby!


No comments:
Post a Comment