Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Happy 14th Birthday

14 years ago you came into my world and gave me my most treasured title, Mommy. From day one you have inspired me. You have taught me what it means to love unconditionally, to preserver when times get tough and to never give up or lose hope! When times are hard and life gets tough; that’s when you dig deep, push through and radiate strength like the true warrior you are. You are our inspiration, our strength, our sunshine, our miracle. 

No matter how many mistakes I make, you always love me. You have taught me about forgiveness and selflessness. You handle setbacks and disappointments with grace. You love your brothers fiercely. You have helped shaped Bryson’s beautiful character and taught him acceptance and inclusion to everyone he meets. Your relationship is the reason he has so much tenderness and love in his heart for others. I know you will have the same impact on Colson as he continues to grow. 


You have truly changed my life and continue to inspire me to be a better version of myself. You have brought more joy to my life then can ever be measured. I am forever grateful and so thankful that I have been given this amazing opportunity to be your mom.


Happy 14th Birthday, my butterfly princess! I love you to the moon and back, always and forever! 























No comments:

Post a Comment