Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Happy 13th Birthday

 

My sweet Addy, my firstborn-the baby that made me a mom,

Today you are 13, officially a TEENAGER! 
Every year I ask myself how we got here, how you are another year older, how we made it another year when we were told you wouldn't live to see your 2nd birthday. It seems like only yesterday your daddy and I were holding you in our arms for the first time.

The day of your birth was one for the books. You came into this world on your own terms, making a statement and showing everyone you were ready and didn't want to wait another minute to meet the world! 13 years later, that hasn't changed!

Every day I am in awe of you. You are beautiful, smart, kind, driven, independent (in your own way), sassy and oh so bossy! Your spunky personality is what drives your determination and strong will to fight when times are hard. You adore being a big sister and love your brothers fiercely! You amaze us every day and we couldn't be prouder of YOU!

Everyday I thank God for you. No one ever told me that parenting was going to be so tough, yet so beautifully rewarding. My wish for you is that you see yourself the way the world sees you. Completely loved, admired and an inspiration to all.

Happy 13th birthday to my warrior princess. We love you to the moon and back, always and forever!
























No comments:

Post a Comment