Monday, July 22, 2013

Trip to Wisconsin 6/16-6/21

James, Addy, Tracy and his Grandma left June 16 for Addy's yearly appointment in Wisconsin with Dr. Schroth!  I was originally going to go but fly since my doctor said no driving (33+ weeks pregnant) but ended up staying back after our septic backed up causing lots of extra expenses!  To say I was heartbroken and missed my girl is a complete understatement!  I think I cried the entire day!
They drove all day Sunday and spent the night in Indianapolis.  James was pretty excited because one of his closest friends Matt drove down to visit.  Monday they drove the rest of the way to Madison.  Tuesday was a rest day so they decided to take Addy to the zoo and she had a blast!  While there did a little shopping and picked out a giraffe stuffed animal for herself and a panda purse for Aubrey!  Wednesday was clinic day (see next post) and it was a long day for all!!  Thursday they started the trip back home.  James was hoping to get past Indianapolis but Addy was pretty fussy and tired from her clinic day the day before so they only made it to Indianapolis.  Friday they spent the rest of the day driving home (with lots of breaks due to a certain fussy 4 year old) and even managed to stop at a Tanger Outlet to do a little shopping for baby brother in the Polo store!  They finally made it home Friday evening around 8pm and I was SOO happy to see them both! That is the longest I have ever been away from Addy and it just about killed me!!  My weeks vacation (at home) consisted of a lot of shopping (mainly for Bryson), baby sitting Easton and even a pool day!
checking out the Rhino's 



waiting to ride the carousel (James said this was by far her favorite thing at the zoo) 







No comments:

Post a Comment