Sunday, June 16, 2013

Cael Dalton

The last few weeks in May and the first few days in June was a mystery as to when Cael was going to finally make his appearance!  Sunday June 2 he decided was the day to start his journey into this world!!! Finally on Monday June 3 at 5:13am Cael Dalton was born weighing in at 10lbs 1 oz!  I was on my way up to the hospital when he was born so I got the first peek at him after his mommy and daddy :)  I still can't get over how amazing Lindsay looked after being in labor pretty much all day Sunday and Sunday night and then pushing out a baby!  Soooo jealous!  


Sandra was working Monday morning and let me come back to the nursery to take pictures of Caels first bath!  I was soooo excited!! 


big sissy sees Cael for the first time :) 


Addy got to meet Cael once he came home from the hospital!  She was so excited when she found out he was here and the smiles never stopped once she finally got to see him! 


Cael we are so lucky to call you our nephew!  Bubba, Jenn and Addy G love you so much!!  Can't wait for Bryson to get here so we can watch you two grow up together and become best of friends (just like your big sissy and Addy)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment