Wednesday, May 15, 2013

27 weeks

Thursday I woke up thinking I hadn't remembered feeling Bryson before I went to bed Wednesday night (which is unusually as normally before bed he is kicking and punching like crazy).  I decided I wasn't going to worry but to just grab a coke on my way to work and see if that gets him moving!  As the morning went on I didn't notice any kicks so I called my OB's nurse to ask her about some lab work I had done and while on the phone I mentioned how I hadn't noticed/or remembered Bryson kick so she had me come in for a quick ultrasound.  I really wasn't worried because I'm so active at the preschool I probably just didn't notice any kids and or I was thinking he was just sleeping pretty good!  

As soon as the ultrasound tech put the wand on my belly he immediately kicked the snot out of me so I knew all was good (little stinker)!!  The tech said he was a very stubborn baby because he still wasn't cooperating by allowing her to see the things they needed to see from my 20 week u/s and said that when I came back on the following Friday for my 28 week appointment it could be tons of fun!  We both agreed that hopefully the sugar test would get him moving the right way so she could see all the things they  needed to see (lip, nose, heart and spine)!  She said the ultrasound estimated him to be around 2.8lbs!  After my ultrasound I saw one of the nurse practitioners so she could go over the ultrasound and to make sure I didn't have any questions or concerns.


No comments:

Post a Comment