On April 18 I had my 24 week appointment and everything went great! This was my first appointment without an ultrasound so it was definitely nice having a "normal" appointment but I also missed seeing my little guy! If you remember I was having ultrasounds at every appointment to watch the hematoma! It was nice to see Dr. Curtis again as I didn't get to see her for my 20th appointment due to a reschedule and she was just as happy to see us! I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful doctor who genuinely cares for me and my familyl! She is such a blessing in our lives and I definitely think of her more then just my doctor! Bryson's heartbeat was perfect and we went over a few things, talked about my next appointment which would be at 28 weeks and how I would be getting the follow up ultrasound (since Bryson didn't cooperate at 20 weeks) to get all the images they needed and I would be doing the 1 hour glucose sugar test. I go back on May 17 and then after that it's time for twice a month appointments...wow!!
Bryson's nursery is slowly coming along! The walls are painted (except for trim work) and he has new closest doors (the ones originally in there were glass sliding doors which I hated)!! The furniture has been ordered and should be here in the next 2 weeks AND his bedding is here!! I was originally going to do aqua, grey and white with chevron bedding but after we ordered it (along with the Pottery Barn sports bedding) James was sold on the sports so his nursery is sports. James has already spent a fortune on things for his room!! He is so excited about his little boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment