Friday, August 24, 2012

Addy meets Easton

Sunday August 19 Easton came home from the NICU so we decided to take Addy over to finally meet him!  Poor girl had heard us talk about him for months and was so excited to meet him once he was born but couldn't due to NICU rules!  At first she wasn't too sure about him.  Honestly I think she thought he was a baby doll at first because of his size and when he started moving I think it scared her..haha!  She has been around babies alot and loves them but after a few minutes she LOVED him!  She thought she was such a big girl when she got to hold him and when I took him for a few minutes to give her a break she started yelling because she wanted him back.  It was so special to see Addy meet her 1st cousin and I know Easton and Addy are going to grow up being best of friends (well as best as a boy and girl cousin can be..haha)!



holding Easton...so proud!





he suggled up against her and I think both mine and Christina's heart melted!

swinging in his swing we got him

Tuesday evening Christina and Dock brought Easton over so Smokey and Tracy (aka Grandpa Smokey and Nana) could meet him!  Wonder if they realized when they got me as a daughter in law they would inheriti so many grandkids!  haha! We didn't get any pictures of Easton with his Nana or Grandpa Smokey but we did happen to get a few with A&E) 


when he suggles up against I just melt!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment