Wednesday, July 18, 2012

yard work

We are having landscaping work done around the house and I decided to release alot of built up stress by cleaning out the flower beds around the house (and saving some money). Thank goodness for Allison and Jo and all their help, I couldn't have done it without them!!!







We had a tree that was dead on one side and was going to have the landscaping company take it down but Randy offered up his help and did it in a few hours (with my help of course) :)



One Sunday we had a "work day" at our house where Smokey rented a stump grinder and got rid of the few stumps we had in our yard!

no more stumps :)

while the stump grinding was being done in the front yard my dad and Randy installed a radio with outdoor speakers for our deck!  We love it!!

While everyone was working the girls were playing



this is a before picture (right when we moved in) I'll post finished pictures after the landscaping company is finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment