Addy is home and doing good! She was discharged from the hospital Tuesday April 24 and is SO happy to be home after a one month stay between the PICU's of Arnold Palmer Children's hospital and Carilion Clinic Children's Hospital. Thank you so much for all your prayers and support!! I hope to do a update on her stay soon!
This Saturday the Addy Grace Foundation is having another Applebee's Pancake fundraiser!! It is from 8am-10am at the Valley View Applebee's location and it is only $5 a person (all you can eat)! We would LOVE to see you there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I just found your blog from another blog with a little girl with SMA. I had no idea what this even was, but I'm glad blogs are out there to inform people. Everyone should get tested before they have kids just to see if they are carriers. You guys live right around the corner from me, I live in Lynchburg, and work at liberty university! If y'all have any more fundraisers id love to come and help out!!
ReplyDelete