Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Mommies little love bug!!!

For Addy's 2nd Birthday we took her to Build a Bear and she loved it!  As we were leaving we saw the upcoming add for February and knew we would take her back!  I have always called Addy "my little love bug" and this year they had a lady bug called "Love Bug!"  With James upcoming surgery Friday we knew we had to take her soon so off to the mall we went Wednesday evening!  Of course I let her chose which animal she wanted and my girl didn't let me down when she picked the lady bug!!  While the lady was adding the stuffing to her love bug, Addy kept a close eye on her to make sure she was putting just enough stuffing in it and also making sure she wasn't going to hurt or take it.  She's such a good mommy!  James picked out a pair of Love Bug jammies and I picked out a Valentine Dress and Addy ended up chosing the jammies! 


Kissing Love Bugs Heart 
warming the heart between her hands 
putting the heart inside Love Bug 
giving Love Bug a bath 
Mommy's Little Love Bug with her Little Love Bug 
looking for the perfect outfit!! 
watching mommy dress Love Bug 
All Done!!! 




Hand to share this picture with you as well!  This was taken at one of the Bridal Shows that Christina, Mom, Allison and I went to on Sunday.  Kevein Hurley was taking pictures of all the Brides and their families before entering the show (they were FREE)!!  It isn't the best quality because I took a picture of the acutal picture with my camera. He had lots of signs for everyone to hold and some of them were pretty funny!!  Mine said "Marriage Certificate is just another word for WORK PERMIT" which I thought was hilarious!!  We gave Allison the "Game??? What Game???" sign as we thought it was pretty appropriate for her...haha just kidding!!  We had lots of fun at both shows and got lots of great ideas for Christina's wedding.


Love Bug shirt :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment