Pillow pet and Jammies!
Messy Bun!!!!
We celebrated Christmas with our favorite Sink family after Christmas this year! James and I always love to spoil Aubrey and it was no different this year :) James had a long list of gifts he wanted to buy for Aubrey aka the list to torture Lindsay and Randy..haha! He finally settled on an Art Easel which seemed to be a hit (isn't it funny how Addy and Aubrey are best friends and so much a like..they both love to color) It's actually scary how similar those two girls are because Lindsay and I are two peas in a pod!
Addy opening her gifts from Aunt Lindsay, Uncle Randy and BFF Aubrey!
Attempting to open her gift...it was a lot of paper and Uncle Bubba (aka James) used A LOT of tape :)
trying to lift it...she's such a big girl!!
New Lady Bug rainboots!!
Addy LOVED her present from them, they got her a "Doodle Pro" that we found back in July that colors and stamps colors instead of black. She loves it!!
Lindsay was busy at work creating a gift for me which I absolutely LOVE!!! It is a photo book of Addy and Aubrey and even includes a few pictures of the parents.
It is one of my favorite gifts and I love looking through it because it has so many memories including Addy and Aubrey's 1st playdate :)


No comments:
Post a Comment