Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Last week the Horse Show was at the Salem Civic Center and James was dying to go!  He wanted to take Addy everyday to see the many Horse's but it was just too hot.  He ended up going one night and watched some family friends, The Barrons.  While James was at the Horse Show Addy and I stayed home and played!  We ended up going outside on the front porch so she could swing (her favorite)! 




Look who finally got back in their stander!  It was only one time but a step in the right direction!! 


Last weekend James, Addy and I went to the Duck Pond in Salem. Addy loves to go walking but it has been too hot to take her out. Saturday morning was somewhat cooler so we decided to go; and also figured she would love looking at the Ducks. We were right…she LOVED the ducks! We also ran into an old friend of mine from school, Lindsey and her daughter, Reagan. Reagan and Addy are only a few weeks apart and they are just about the same size! I was so excited to finally find a toddler close to Addy’s age who was just as small as she is!!



Check out miss priss, I can't get over how long her hair is!!  Addy and I usually end up playing with her hair everyday and she loves looking in the mirror at herself, especially when I brush her hair down around her face.  She looks so grown up and different but I love it!!  Auntie Stine even gave Addy a poof on Sunday and she loved that as well!!



Check out my poof!!

This morning Addy had pool therapy and did pretty good.  I actually got in the pool this time and it seemed to help.  She still fussed the entire time but made progress.  I definitely plan on getting in each week now!!This evening we are taking Addy to have her pictures made.  I wanted to do it when she turned 18 Months old but at the time we were getting ready to do A LOT of traveling!!  Check back soon for those pictures!  I'm hoping for a few good ones!  Tomorrow is Auntie Christina's Birthday so Happy Early Birthday!!!  We love you so much and are so proud of you!!! 

1 comment: