Saturday was Aubrey's 1st Birthday party and the theme was LADYBUGS!!! We have been looking forward to this big day and couldn't wait to party hard with the Birthday girl! Lindsay made an ADORABLE Bandana dress for Aubrey to wear and had bows for all the girls. Aubrey's bow was green with Ladybugs all over it and the other’s were pink with Ladybugs! The older kids had cute antenna's to wear (I was a little jealous the adults didn't have any to wear...haha!) Aubrey was so cute when it came time to eat her cake. She kept sticking her finger in the cake and licking it until Lindsay finally stuck her hands in it. Then she kept flinging her hands trying to get the cake off (she’s a clean BIG girl)! She also kept trying to feed all her cousin’s the cake with a fork and then finally when they took the cake away she threw the fits of all fits. Too stinkin’ cute…I love that girl!! Lindsay and Randy ~ Thank you so much for inviting us to Aubrey’s 1st Birthday Party. We love you guys so much!!
This week Addy will be receiving her final RSV shot…yay!! Tuesday she will start Speech Therapy; something we’ve been looking forward to for a while! Please pray that this appointment goes well. Addy doesn’t do good with new people so I’m a little worried with her meeting this therapist but hopefully she will warm up to her fast! We are definitely experiencing stranger anxiety!!! Addy also has a third tooth trying to come in. This one is her top front tooth. Her gum has been swollen now for a few weeks and we are finally starting to see a little white under the gum. Hoping this tooth will come in FAST!! We are also concerned with allergy season. Addy is having a hard time with the pollen and we are praying that it will go away soon!!!! Hope everybody has a wonderful week!! I’ll try and update soon with how therapy went!
The yummy Funfetti cake that Lindsay made!
Favors and Antennas!!
Hairbows for the girls and more favors!!
LOVE the bandanna dress
The only picture I got of the girls together...Addy was a little grumpy due to WONDERFUL allergies!
Hanging out at my BFF's party!
Hurry up mommy I want my cake!!!!
Partied too hard OR FLIRTED too hard...Addy LOVED Aubrey's cousin Jackson!
I LOVE how her ankles are crossed! Such a sassy BIG girl!
Hanging out with some friends while I watch Mickey Mouse Club House on my DVD player!


No comments:
Post a Comment