Happy 1st Birthday Aubrey Lillian!!!
I can't believe your a year old!! I remember getting a text from your mom that said she was in labor with you! I was SOOOO EXCITED but bummed because I couldn't come to the hospital to see you (Addy was sick with RSV)! As soon as your mommy and daddy found out you were a girl we knew you and Addy would be best friends!! Your Uncle Bubba and Aunt Jenn (haha sorry Linds I've claimed her as a niece) love you so much and will do anything for you so all you have to do is ask (even when mommy and daddy say no)!! :) We hope you have a WONDERFUL Birthday and I can't wait to see you on Saturday!! We love you!!!
First Play Date...




You are most definitely her Aunt Jenn!!!! No question about it! And I seriously just cried reading your post and looking at all the pictures! My little girl is SO lucky to have you all in her life!! And so are Randy and I! We love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad I've gotten to share this mommyhood thing with you!!
ReplyDeleteI love these two girls.. by far my most favorite kids under 2 years old... ok my most favorite of all!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUBREY I would love to see you again its been too long!!!!
ReplyDeleteAuntie Stine :)