Sunday, November 30, 2014

Happy 6th Birthday

 Addy,
Today you turn SIX!  Where has the time gone?  Weren't you just born yesterday?  These past six years have flown by.  My little girl isn't so little any more. And although I know all you want to do is grow up, I just want to keep you this age forever.

So much has changed for you in the last year!

You lost your first, second well…5 teeth! You learned what it was like to be a part of a team by playing T-Ball and you started Kindergarten!  You were able to go to the SMA conference in June and see many of your friends!  You discovered there is more to Disney then just the princesses and fell in love with Toy Story 2 and 3 and Jungle Book!  Your favorite colors are pink and purple and anything with glitter. You still love sparkle, bling and hair bows!! There isn't a time you leave the house without your hair bow and jewels!! You love to go to school, make crafts and play with your friends! You had a BIG scare this year that landed you in the PICU for 3.5 weeks but you showed pneumonia who was boss and kicked its tail!

You love your brother and would do anything for him but definitely don’t have a problem telling him to back off when he is in your space! You two have become best friends and your daddy and I love watching you two interact together.

You have a heart of gold and love your family and friends so much.  You are the strongest person we know and continue to amaze us everyday!  Your strength and determination is so inspiring and we are so blessed that God chose us to be your mommy and daddy. There is no way we could imagine our lives without you in it! You make us proud everyday!!

No matter how many birthdays you have, you will always be my beautiful  little girl. No matter how old you get, I'll always be here to take care of you and make sure you know just how loved you are! 

I love you to the moon and back, always and forever!!
Love, Mommy





1 comment:

  1. So glad to see your post. Addy looks beautiful. I pray for you all every day. Hope you all have happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete