Thursday, January 31, 2013

Halloween

Christina and I decided this year for Halloween to dress Addy and Easton up as a theme!  Addy loved the idea of dressing up as Cinderella since she had a Cinderella dress Grammy and Nana had bought for her in Disney so Easton was Gus Gus the mouse!  Christina worked on finding Easton a mouse costume which was near impossible since he was so small but she did great!  I made the Mouse ears which I think turned out pretty dag on good!  Definite black mail photos for Easton when he gets older!!
Even Allison joined in on the dressing up and was Lucifier the cat! 
Eastons 1st Halloween!! 
Cinderella and Gus Gus 
Cinderella, Gus Gus and Lucifier 

Daddy, Mommy and the Princess 
just a randon picture of Addy!  Nana came up with this idea and she LOVES it!!  She is laying on her wedge and the orange straps are holding her head up so she can shake it back and forth aka dance!  I keep telling Tracy she missed her calling, should have gone into Physical Therapy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment