Monday, March 5, 2012

catching up!

The past few weeks we have had a lot going on and it shows by the lack of post and pictures!  The BIG news for the family is Addy is going to be a BIG COUSIN...that's right, Auntie Stine and Uncle Dock are expecting (or as Dock would say "they are with child") and we all are so excited for them!!  Baby E is due September 27 but I keep telling Christina (and James) that Baby E is going to be born on Oct. 3 and share a Birthday with his or her Uncle (not to mention I think we need one more person in the family with an October Birthday because clearly James, my mom, my Grandpa and myself just aren't enough)!!! I have known for a while now (I was with Christina when she took the test) and have been waiting patiently to share the news!  It meant so much to be apart of that special moment with Christina and I can't wait to tell Baby E that I was with his or her mommy when she found out!!  :)

Addy at pool therapy (2/27/12)

Grandpa came to visit last week!

watching the Duke/UNC game with her Daddy!  Clearly this picture was taken at the beginning of the game because the smiles didn't last long!!

1 comment: