Saturday Addy and I went to the Matinee show for a bit and then I took her so she could get her VERY FIRST haircut! Christina, Tracy and Darlene (James great aunt) met us there to help out and enjoy one of Addy's first! I wasn't sure how well she was going to do because she isn't a fan of anybody touching her hair but she did FANTASTIC!!! She sat on my lap and looked like such a big girl...she loved looking in the mirror at herself and watching Monica cut her! Basically Monica gave Addy a few layers to help with all the tangles and when it was all said it done it was only about an inch! I don't think my mom was too happy when she heard I was going to cut her hair but once she realized it was only going to be a TRIM she was fine...haha! I swear my kid has the prettiest head of hair and I almost decided not to do it after I saw her sitting on my lap and all that beautiful blond hair flowing down her back. We decided to keep it a secret from James so she could surprise her daddy when he came home and he just loved it! He has been wanting her to get a hair cut for a while and when I say cut I mean inches not ONE inch but he is just going to have to get over that thought...haha!! He kept saying she looked so pretty which of course Addy LOVED!
After the hair cut we went back to the Civic Center to finish watching the Matinee show! Addy aboslutely LOVED laying in her stroller backstage watching the dances (especially her Aunt Allison). Her eyes never left the stage and during the break between the Matinee and Evening show I took her onstage and danced with her which of course she loved...dancing is in her blood! I have never seen her as happy as I did last yesterday when I was dancing with her! After the Matinee show we left and headed home. Both Addy and I were so happy to be home after a long day of events! I knwo she would have loved watching some of the evening show but she was quickly geting to the point of exhuastion! I am offically off for the summer and we have lots of things planned! To name a few...Allison's 16th Birthday, Christina and Dock's Wedding and a BIG trip to Madison WI to see Dr. Schroth!
Addy's AGF shirt and bow (taken Thursday for our AGF Chick-filA fundrasier)
Addy and some of the dancers!
Addy and Cami...two sweet girls!
before....what a mess!!
before
All done...sooo pretty!!
pretty girl!!
All the girls kept commenting on her pointed toes :)
too bad I wasn't looking at the right camera!! haha Tara, Jackson, Addy and myself


No comments:
Post a Comment