Friday, December 3, 2010

James, Addy and I would like to officially annouce on Addy's Blog that....

Christina and Dock are ENGAGED!!!! 

Dock proposed last night at the Vinton Christmas Parade with their friends and family around.  As the Color Guard was walking past (which happened to be some of his guys) he ran out and "slowed them down" poped down on one knee and yelled "Christina will you marry me?"  It was AMAZING and everybody around was yelling and cheering!  People a few blocks up were actually yelling down asking if that really just happened.  It was such an amazing moment and I'm so glad we were able to be there and witness it!

Allison missed it because she was walking in the parade with the Cheerleaders so as soon as they passed us Christina ran up to her stuck up her hand and said "guess who's geting married?"  Allison immediately ran to her crying and waving her hands with excitment (or as Lindsay and I call it the Happy Hands Dance).  Another priceless moment! 

We are sooooo happy and excited for them and can't wait for THEIR big day!!
Once I get some copies of the pictures I'll post them

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FUTURE EPPERLY'S!!!

Addy didn't get to go to the parade last night because it was too cold so this morning she made a picture card and we texted it the newly engaged couple.  She is so happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment